Find Out If You Need Insulation
How do you know if your home lacks sufficient insulation? For starters, you can answer the following questions about your home:
- Is your home too hot and stuffy in the summer?
- Is it too cold in the winter?
- Do your allergies flare up when you are IN your house?
- Is the upper floor 5-10 degrees hotter than the main floor in summer…colder than the main floor in winter?
- Are some rooms in your home a different temperature than others, even on the same floor?
- Do you feel drafts in certain rooms?
- Are you frustrated that you can’t get control of energy bills?
- Does your air conditioner work overtime in summer?
- Does your furnace refuse to quit in winter?
- Do you keep fidgeting with the thermostat to keep your home at a comfortable temperature?
- Are outside noises such as barking dogs, lawn mowers and traffic bothersome when you are inside?
- Does your roof collect dangerous icicles and ice dams in sub-freezing weather?
- Are you using portable heaters, extra blankets, and wearing an extra layer of clothing during the winter months?
- Are you turning on fans, buying window A/C units, and sleeping on the porch during the summer?
- Are you considering getting a new A/C unit, furnace or windows with the hope that it will help you feel more comfortable in your home?
- Are you able to see the floor joists in the attic?
- Was your home built before 1980 when insulation was first required in new homes?
- Are your energy bills higher than expected?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, you may need insulation. And we can help! USA Premium Foam Insulation in your walls has the highest R-value of any home retrofit insulation product.
That means more comfort and greater energy efficiency throughout your home all year long!