Reasons to Use Spray Foam Insulation
Is Spray Foam Insulation the Best Choice for Me?
From structural insulated panels (SIPs) to blown-in insulation such as cellulose to fiberglass blankets and batts, it’s clear there are many different insulation options available to residential and commercial consumers today. So why is spray foam insulation such a good option? Let our technicians at USA Insulation explain.
Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation
There are many reasons why spray foam insulation—also known as spray polyurethane foam (SPF)—is one of the best options available for home or business insulation:
- Versatility – Spray foam insulation works for all types of projects needing insulation, including residential surfaces—walls, ceilings, basements, crawl spaces, and attics—as well as industrial projects including pipes, tanks, cold storage, walk-in coolers and freezers, produce storage rooms, and more.
- Structural value – Spray foam insulation adds to the structural integrity of strength of the building.
- High R-value – A material’s insulation properties are rated as “R-value.” “R” stands for resistance. A high R-value means that material has a high resistance against air movement and temperature conduction. Spray polyurethane foam insulation has a very high R-value.
- Multi-level barrier – Spray foam insulation serves as an air barrier as well as a sound barrier.
- Moisture reduction – Condensation and moisture can wreak havoc in your home by causing mold growth and water damage. Another way spray foam insulation protects your home is by controlling moisture!
Learn More About Our Spray Foam Product: Call USA Insulation!
At USA Insulation, we use a quick and effective application process. Our spray foam works in almost every type of building. It is extremely safe, helping you control your home’s temperature and keep your energy costs low in the process. We’ll be happy to tell you more about this product when you call!
Learn more about our revolutionary spray foam insulation product and application process: (888) 659-8522.