Why Does My Home Need to Be Air Sealed?
No matter when your home was built, air sealing is essential. In every home spaces or gaps in the structure were left during construction—whether by electricians who removed holes in the ceilings or interior / exterior walls through which to feed electrical wires, or gaps in the rim joists that are left open to air flow from outside. Unfortunately, these little openings have a big impact when it comes to your homes energy efficiency. That’s where our team at USA Insulation comes in!
Premium Air Sealing “Search & Seal” from USA Insulation
Our highly skilled, trained, and experienced energy and insulation experts can come to your home to conduct our “Search and Seal” procedure. This process finds and targets the leaks that are hurting your home’s energy efficiency, and seals them off for energy use reduction of up to 20%! It’s an incredible process that will pay off in real dividends when it comes to your home’s comfort and your monthly energy savings.
Our Premium Air Sealing service will:
- Pinpoint and seal the hidden leaks that are compromising your home’s energy efficiency
- Stop unwanted air movement
- Keep out soil gases, pollutants, and other contaminants that affect your indoor air quality
- Prevent condensation and moisture, which can lead to indoor water damage and mold growth
- Reduce your energy use by up to 20%
- Ensure that your home stays comfortable and your energy costs stay low all year long